Saturday 11 January 2014

Friend Seduced My Girl Friend For Sex

I am going to share my real sex story about the incident when my best friend fucked my girlfriend with little of my help. This hot sex story is very true. My girlfriend’s name is Ridhima who is in relation with me for 2 years since 10th standard.She is a very beautiful and hot kind of girl with an innocent face. Then she was 18 with a figure of 34-30-36. We had sex so many times in last 2 years. We were in college now and in same class. Akshay was my childhood friend. We were so close to each other that we share each and everything with us.He was a good looking guy who had few girlfriends in past. He was also in the same college.

Hot-sex-story-of-girl-friend
It was 6-8 months that Akshay had his break-up with her GF. He used to remain quiet since then. I asked him to get over of this but he replied angrily that ” You will not understand my Feelings, you have beautiful and caring GF Ridhima who fulfills all your needs but i am alone. You know i hadn't have sex for almost one year”. I said “You need a girl to fuck only , so we can pay some bucks to hire a prostitute and you can fulfill your needs”. He angrily shouted “Prostitute is prostitute but not Ridhima”. I was stunned by hearing this and shouted do you know what are you saying”. “yeah that's what i mean, we shared everything till now why not Rid….”. he replied. “stop it Akki, if you were not my best friend i have had punched your face till now.” i furiously shouted.

For few days after that we didn't talked but then one night i thought how amazing it will be seeing my girlfriend fucked by my best friend. This is one of the my wild fantasy. Next day i went to Akshay and he felt sorry for what he said. I asked him “you know Ridhima loved to fucked Doggy style.” Akshay understood my offer hearing this. “but you love Ridhima ” he said. “And You lusts her, You both may enjoy this”, i replied. But now the problem was how it was going to happen. I couldnt ask Ridhima Straight forwardly. Suddenly an idea struck to me. I said with a mysterious smile in my face,”how about seducing her”. “but how?”, Akki asked. I had a dirty plan in my mind.we started to follow the plan.

Hot Sex Story Of My Girl Friend.
Next day i met Ridhima in the college. i started to behave blissfully from the morning. I bring some chocolates and gifts for her. In class i was doing some naughty things with her. I asked what she had wore inside and started to touch her thighs under the table. she understood what i wanted. I was continuously caressing her body till the last lecture. She told me to go. I said ” what is the problem, class is over and nobody is here.” I convinced her. Then she asked me to go into the school store where we usually fucked. I went to the store and close the windows but i kept opened a window. She came and Then we started to kiss each other. At the same time Akshay came and started to shoot us with his mobile from the window. Then we removed our clothes and she kissed my cock with her lips. My cock was hard on and 6.5 inches long. She started giving a blowjob like a slut and made me cum. Akshay shooted all this and went away. Then we put on clothes and left the room.

Next day Akshay and Ridhima met in an empty class. Akshay asked Ridhima.”I have a surprise for you.” and show her the clip recorded by him. Ridhima’s face became red when she saw the clip and she started to cry. she asked Akshay ” pls dont show this to anybody. I will pay anything for this.” Akshay asked,”What you are upto?”. ” Anything just Anything?” She replied. Akshay said.”ok then Meet Me at my house at 7 otherwise you know what can i do”. Ridhima said “pls don't do that. I love someone else and i cant cheat him.” Akshay replied,”I cant resist myself, you are so hot and sexy.” Ridhima doesnt have any option. So she agreed to give a taste of her body to Akshay. Akshay called Ridhima to his home on Saturday when he was alone at home.

In the evening Ridhima wore a beautiful black dress and went to Akshay’s house which was very near to my house. Akshay welcomed her and offered soft drink and snacks to her. Then Akshay said Ridhima, “I Think Till now You have understood why i have called you” Ridhima nodded her head positively and said,”I understood what you want from me now”. Akshay Asked “So You Are ready to do all those things which i want you to do? Yeah I am Ready for whatever you want because i dont have any other way” Then akshay said,” i didn’t think that you will say so easily

Then What Ridhima said was really shocking. She said,”Actually i am little bored with my old bf, although i love him but I have had sex with one only guy till now and there is no fun in doing it again and again with same guy. it will be really fun to do it with other guys” and suddenly saying this she placed a kiss on Akshay’s cheek. Akshay was very surprised to see what was happening because he didnt expected this to be happen like this.

Then Akshay grabbed Ridhima in his arms and started smooching her body. Ridhima also held him tightly and started kissing. Akshay had a hard on in his pants. I was watching all this from an other room. Firstly I was feeling not great, seeing my gf on other guys arms but after sometime i started to enjoying the act. Ridhima asked him to remove his pants. Akshay was little nervous because he knew i was watching them. But still manage to remove his pants and underwear. “Damn what a big fat cock”, shouted Ridhima. Even I was shocked to see that it was almost 7+ inches. Ridhima grabbed his cock and started to suck it and Akshay was moaning with pleasure. I know Ridhima, she is a master of giving blowjob. Akshay cum in no time. He empties his load in Ridhima’s mouth and face. She choked a little bit before swallowing his cum and then she cleaned her face with the tissue paper. Then Akshay removed Ridhima’s black dress. Ridhima looked stunning on her Red Bra and panty which i gifted her in the college. Even i got a hard on stairing on her. Now Akshay was irresistable. He started to lick and suck Ridhima’s boobs vigourously. Then he removed her panty and started to fuck her pussy with his tongue. Ridhima was maoning “eat me you dog, just eat me”

My Best Friend Fucking My Girlfriend.
Then they went to the Akshay’s bedroom. Now They were going for the final encounter. “Fuck me Akshay Fuck me hard, give this bitch a punishment for what she did in the class. give this pussy a hard fuck.” I never knew that my gf is such a slut. All this turning me on too much.Now Akshay was fucking her. Then I shouted,” Akshay!Akshay! where are you i have something to show you my best friend”. saying this I entered the room. When Ridhima saw me she was shocked and quiet for sometime. I cant tell you guys how she was reacted after being caught with my best friend. I acted like that i was shocked. She asked me what are you doing here. I shouted at her “what are you doing with my best friend”. She started crying and said “it was only the first time”. i thought how i can miss the chance of fulfilling my another wild fantasy that is threesome. Thinking of this I suddenly changed my mood and said ,”I love you both of you so why not continue with what you were doing and adding me into it.” Ridhima was surprised to see me not getting angry anymore. I asked Ridhima,” You remember once we discussed our fantasy to have a threesome and you said you will love to do it with two guys at same time.”

Now we were going to fulfill our long time fantasy. Akshay started to fuck Ridhima’s pussy now and Ridhima started to lick my cock and balls. Then she sucked my cock like a hell. Then i looked towards Ridhima with a mysterious look and asked her ,”how about Double team my girl.” “No No”, she shouted. I know this is your biggest fantasy my girl. Akshay was also surprised to know that i was going to fuck her ass when he was fucking her pussy. Then i asked Ridhima,”hey my bitch why dont you come in doggy style now.” Then She kneeled into Doggy Style position. Akshay laid under her body and pound his cock into her pussy. I don't want to hurt ridhima so i spit into her ass.

I managed to get enough saliva to make it lubricated. Then I pressed her ass with my thumb. She moaned a little, then i inserted my thumb slowly and started to do upward downward movements. “AhH Its hurting” , she cried. When She got little used to it, I filled her ass with my hard and fat 6 inches cock. She gasped and moaned with pain. After sometime pain was changed to pleasure as double sensation passed her body. I can feel akshay’s cock through the thin membrane between Ridhima’s aSs and pussy. Ridhima was enjoying it very much I knew she will not hold for much time, Even Akshay and I was also about to come. then suddenly her body trembled and she felt a powerful mind blowing orgasm. we both removed our cocks and threw our load of cum on Ridhima’s face and body.She cleaned our cocks by licking them and Then i grabbed her in my arms and gave a sweet kiss on her lips. this was the only threesome i have had. I hope readers have enjoyed my hot sex story.


2 comments:

  1. Hi
    , what a great web blog. I usually spend hours on the net reading blogs on various subjects. And, I really would like to praise you for writing such a fabulous article

    ReplyDelete
  2. so he said u shared everything till now...y d fuck he didn't share his gf with u b4?




    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Story

Stories